I was making some gingerbread men and the girls made gingerbread girls. We went over to Dollar Tree while the cookies were baking but when we got back from Dollar Tree, guess what? They weren't in the oven anymore! We found a clue in the oven instead of a gingerbread man. The clue said: Run, run, fast as you can. You can't catch me, I'm the gingerbread man. You will find me in the office. But they weren't there. They were tricking us again. But we found a clue that said: Run, run, fast as you can. You can't catch me I'm the gingerbread man. You will find me in the Art Barn. But they weren't there. They were tricking us again. But the next clue said: Run, run, fast as you can. You can't catch me I'm the gingerbread man. You'll find me in the gym. But there was a clue in the gym that said: Run, run, fast as you can. You can't catch me I'm the gingerbread man. You will find me in the game room. And he was right! But, that was a tricky story though. And I got to read all of the clues.
Have a great tricky day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That is a good story and I'm happy you were able to read all the clues. When you finally found the gingerbread men, did you eat them? Yum!
ReplyDeleteLove you!
Grandma Ann