Thursday, November 5, 2009

Fun!

We are waiting for my turn to go up the balloon.

This is me going up the balloon.

We are having fun. You really know that we are having fun.

We are in the bouncy castle.

This is me going down the slide. I don't know when I was at the bottom. The end of the fun story.

2 comments:

  1. It looks as if you and Izzie were having a lot of fun. We had a carnival at my school last week and guess what job I had? The bouncy castle! I had to take tickets and let five or six kids in at one time. I had a timer and let everyone bounce four minutes at a time. Some big high school kids wanted to bounce, but I had to tell them it was for little kids. We like your blog. Good job Ben!

    Love from Patsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the smiles on your face and Izzie's face. I plan to see your smiling faces in about 2 weeks. Maybe we can go to the park this time. Love you bunches,
    Grandma Ann
    XXOOXX

    ReplyDelete