
Christmas is almost here so we decided to make gingerbread houses. And I didn't like the bells and I didn't like the Reese's Pieces. Izzie and me don't like the gingerbread. We should have made the gingerbread houses with graham crackers because me and Izzie don't like the ginger. We like graham crackers. I don't know if Izzie likes the graham crackers. Both of us have never tried graham crackers.

The one with the Reese's Pieces on it is Izzie's. The one with all kinds of stuff on the roof is mine.

Mine has chocolate chips all around it. Izzie's has Reese's Pieces all around hers.

Those Christmas trees are made of Peeps.
Those gingerbread houses are terrific! I think you and Izzie (and Nat) worked hard on them. Even if you don't care for the gingerbread, maybe Dad or Mom or even Morley will eat it! Merry Christmas to all 5 of you. Wish I could see you. I love you all. Grandma Ann
ReplyDeleteThose are some pretty fancy houses! I can see that you put all kinds of decorations on them. You did a great job! Love to you all. Patsy
ReplyDelete