I only know one guy at the fire station. And the guy that I know is named Captain Rusty. And I got a pencil in my backpack. And the pencil that I got in my backpack you have to sharpen. And I got a fire hat.
Ben, something happened when you turned four. You look older, such a grown up big boy! It looks as if you are having fun at school. We love you!--Wingo and Patsy
I love your blog. The pictures are great--you are growing up so fast. I will see you soon.
ReplyDeleteGrandma Ann
Ben, something happened when you turned four. You look older, such a grown up big boy! It looks as if you are having fun at school. We love you!--Wingo and Patsy
ReplyDeleteI had fun at school.
ReplyDeleteWow, Ben! It sounds like you had a great time at the fire station. Did you get to sit in the fire truck?
ReplyDeleteGrandma Val
yes i did get to sit in the fire truck
ReplyDelete