Hi Ben! congratulations on your very own blog! This is your auntie Karen. It is starting to be fall up here in victoria B.C as well! We love you very much and are very proud of you! Love, Auntie Karen and Uncle Daryl
Hi Ben-- I love your new blog. So glad you have one now. Look forward to seeing all the new things you will be doing and seeing. Looks like you had a fun day a the fire station..what a cool hat! Everything with me is good. Had a great time with you when visiting. Let you know when I get my Skype up so we Skype together.
hi
ReplyDeleteHi Ben! congratulations on your very own blog! This is your auntie Karen. It is starting to be fall up here in victoria B.C as well! We love you very much and are very proud of you!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Auntie Karen and Uncle Daryl
Hi Ben!
ReplyDeleteI like your blog. I will check back often for updates.
Julee :)
Hi Ben!
ReplyDeleteGreat job on the blog. That rhymes. I hope to hear all about the things you are doing at school.
Love Grandma Val
Hi Ben--
ReplyDeleteI love your new blog. So glad you have one now. Look forward to seeing all the new things you will be doing and seeing. Looks like you had a fun day a the fire station..what a cool hat! Everything with me is good. Had a great time with you when visiting. Let you know when I get my Skype up so we Skype together.
Talk soon, Love Aunt Katie