Monday, April 9, 2012

Super Heroes

I made up a group of super heroes. And, there is Track Man, Mud Man, Ice Man and Prism Man. Of all of them, Prism Man is the chief. And he is also the most powerful one of them all. I know there is only Track Man on my blog, but I'll explain them to you now.

Mud Man sprays mud out of his index fingers and he can make anything out of his mud, but usually if there is water nearby he makes it look there is lots of him and he makes it look like they are all chasing the bad guy so that the bad guy can only run into the water or into the super heroes. If he runs into the water Mud Man shoots dirt from his index fingers around the place of the water where the bad guy is. Then he sprays dirt inside the circle and then he shoots some mixing power from his index fingers and it mixes the water and dirt together to make mud. And then he fills in the circle with mud.

How Ice Man gets the bad guys is he shoots ice power and when it hits the bad guys it makes them frozen so that the bad guys can't move.

Prism Man wears a yellow mask and from the yellow mask shoots out power which is white. And when it hits the bad guys it spreads so that all of their body is covered with it. What happens is if the bad guys try to escape they can't move. Prism Man calls the police and then the police will capture the bad guy if the bad guy tries to defend himself by shooting powers it won't work. And then the police can take him to jail.

2 comments:

  1. Which would you like to be? I'd like to be Mud Man but I would have to change it to Mud Woman. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Grandma Ann; I'd like to be Mud Woman. Maybe she and I could be the Mud Women and work as a team?!

    -Aunt Julee

    ReplyDelete