Friday, August 12, 2011
Superheroes
I just made a new superhero up and it's Trackman. And he makes the bad guys think that somebody just stole something from them and they try to find everything and then he sneaks up from behind. And then he touches them and they jump around to see who did it and then he quickly hides behind a tree or a house. And then when they try to look for the person who they thought stole something from them they just shrug their shoulders and then he jumps from behind the tree or house and then locks them in handcuffs and takes them to jail.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I like Trackman! You are so talented at making up super heroes--maybe someday you'll write superhero movies. You can tell me more about Trackman when I see you in September. Love you! Grandma Ann
ReplyDelete