This is a picture of me: Hide Man.
Do you see the H? It stands for hide. How I catch bad guys is I hide when they come near me, there's magic in my finger that can make a cage and I shoot it at them and then a cage appears on them.
This is a picture of me: Hide Man.
Do you see the H? It stands for hide. How I catch bad guys is I hide when they come near me, there's magic in my finger that can make a cage and I shoot it at them and then a cage appears on them.
I love Hide Man! That must be some magic finger--wish I had one that would fold laundry, vacuum the house, and scrub the bathroom. Love you Ben.
ReplyDeleteVery creative on both Hide Man and the costume! It must have been fun at the party seeing everyone's costumes. Love--Patsy
ReplyDelete