Sunday, April 18, 2010

Bowling

The ball is rolling in this picture.

I am going to see if the ball will knock down any bowling pins in this picture.

Izzie is cheering for herself in this picture.

This is a picture of Grandma Patsy and Izzie. Izzie is rolling the ball.

I'm kissing Grandma Ann. The white stripes on my shirt are camouflaged to Grandma's sleeves.

Izzie is carrying the ball to the bowling lane.

Izzie is getting the ball in this picture.

Izzie is carrying the bowling ball to the bowling lane.

Izzie is directing the ball in this picture.

This is a picture of mine an Izzie's bowling shoes.

2 comments:

  1. Great post Ben. We had such a good time bowling. Maybe we can find something fun to do when you come see me.

    Love you bunches,
    Grandma Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fun bowling with you and Izzie. I like your comments with each picture. They help me remember the good time we all had.

    ReplyDelete