My coach's name is Coach Scott. The name of my team is Scorpions. My team kept winning because one girl on my team was faster than the blue team. I was almost fast as that girl. My team also kept winning because the blue team was very slow. But on my game that only happened one time. The girl kicked the ball beside the goal out of bounds. Just like I kicked it out of bounds beside the goal. And, all that was on my first game.

Before the game one man called out the name of the team that should run under the parachute. The kids ran through the parachute and their coach ran to the field. The field that I was on in my practices was field 3. But, on the game the coach said that we're going to go to field number 1. The parents held the parachute.

In this picture all the teams are lining up behind the Scorpions.

On the day that my first game was happening it was cold and frosty. There was snow on the bench.

In this picture the ball is halfway away from both of the goals.

This picture is a picture of the blue team and the white team doing high fives.

This is a picture of Coach Scott giving us the sticker stars. The color I got was red for defense.
How exciting! I like your uniform. The parachute is a great idea.
ReplyDeleteMust have been cold. I remember your daddy playing soccer in the snow too.
I love you. Here are some hugs and kisses for you and Izzie.
XXXOOOXXXOOXOXOXO
Grandma Ann
Wow! That looks like fun! Didn't I see Izzie in one of those pictures beside the parachute? Love, Patsy
ReplyDelete